Brawley Capital
Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get started with Brawley Capital?

If you are interested in investing with Brawley Capital, please reach out to Kendall Elliott at in order to schedule a call and get started. Take a look at tricks bei eye of horus.

Can I invest using my IRA?

Yes, you can invest with your IRA as long as the company in which your IRA is held will allow you to be the IRA custodian and self-direct your IRA fund. We have multiple investors who currently use their IRA to invest with Brawley Capital. If the company that currently holds your IRA will not allow you to self-direct your account, we can assist.

What is a K-1

As a partner in the LLC that purchases the properties, you will receive a K-1. A K-1 is a tax form used by partnerships to provide investors with detailed information on their share of a partnership’s taxable income. Partnerships are generally not subject to federal or state income tax, but instead issue a K-1 to each investor to report his or her share of the partnership’s income, gains, losses, deductions and credits. The K-1s are provided to investors on an annual basis so that each investor can include K-1 amounts on his or her tax return.

When will I receive my K-1?

Our goal is to finalize all K-1s by March 31st, however, we do rely on outside reporting and may require additional time to furnish the forms in a way that is to the investor’s best advantage.

Am I an accredited Investor?

 To qualify as a Brawley Capital accredited investor, you must sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to evaluate the merits and risks of the prospective investment. In addition, you must fill complete an accredited investor form and meet all requirements. Click Here for a link to the accredited investor form.

Do I have to be an accredited Investor to Invest with Brawley Capital?

Yes, all investors must be accredited in order to invest with Brawley Capital

Can I invest if I live in another state or country?

As long as you are an accredited investor, you may invest if you meet the following criteria:

·         You have a United States Tax ID

·         You have a United States Bank account